Monday, July 8, 2013

July Vacation

Last week, we had 10 days, vacation. It was good time to look around and have some fun. On Monday, my husband and I went to Niagara Falls for the Canada Day celebration. Every year, Niagara Falls hosts a huge celebration for Canada's birthday on July 1st. Many people were there. There was lots of entertainment, such as free birthday cakes, face painting, a car show, live entertainment and food vendors. I was excited about the fireworks at night. Finally night came, and it started. It was really beautiful. I had never see fireworks before. That's why I enjoyed it very much. We stayed one night at Niagara Falls in a hotel. The next day, on the way back, we stopped by a farmer's Market and bought some fresh fruits. We went to Niagara-on-the-Lake too. It was good, and I enjoyed it a lot.

1 comment: