Friday, July 19, 2013

Last Weekend in Blue Mountain

Last Saturday, my husband and I decided to go to Blue Mountain. We left our home in the morning, and on the way we stopped by Wasaga Beach. After that we drove to Blue Mountain. First, we went to Blue Mountain Village and looked for a hotel to stay in, but every place was booked, and no room was available for us. Unfortunately, we left the Village and found a hotel near by Village. It was one of the worst places I had ever stayed in my life, but we didn't have any other choice. We stayed there one night, and the next day we left and went back to the Village. I was not sure if we could get a room in that hotel or not, because usually on the weekend many people go there, and it was our fault for not booking ahead. When the reception told me that they had room, I really wanted to kiss her. After that ugly place, it sound good. We stayed there for two nights. I liked that place very much. It made me feel good. Blue Mountain is a really beautiful place, and we decided to go there in winter again. They also has a famous spa. I went there too, and I really enjoyed it. I want to go there again.






































No comments:

Post a Comment