Monday, July 29, 2013

Field Trip to Mirvish Village

Last Friday, we went to Honest Ed's. It is a huge store with three floors. Each floor include different things. I found women, men, children and a few other sections in that store. The prices were really cheap, so I bought many things as gifts for my friends in my home town. Then Katie, Silvia and I decided to go for lunch in Yorkville, and check out the stores on Bloor Street. After lunch while we came out of the restaurant, I was thinking how good it will be if I could see a celebrity today. Suddenly, we saw many teenagers who were standing on the sidewalk waiting for something. News channel cameras and reporters were there. I went closer, and asked one of them, "What's going on?"They said Justin Bieber, the famous singer was coming. "Oh my god I knew it", I said to Katie. After five minutes, I heard the crow yelling and running, so we did the same thing. His bus was coming to pick him up from his hotel. We stayed in front of his hotel for 30 minutes, but he didn't come, so I told my friends, lets go. I didn't care about him any more, because I was tired. In the evening when I came back home I saw him on the news. They were talking about his bad behaviour. He had spitting on his fans from his hotel balcony. Thankfully, we left that place before he did. I was happy that we didn't spend more time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment