Friday, May 31, 2013

Field Trip to the Canada Job Expo

Last Tuesday, we went to the Canada Job Expo. I went there with friends in one car. When we arrived we sat in a room with others. We listened to a woman who was speaking about how to introduce ourselves when we are going to get a job. She really gave us some good information. After that, five of my friends and I decided to go for lunch, so we went to Dragon Pearl restaurant on York Mills Rd. It was a buffet restaurant, so we just paid $15 and ate a lot. Many kinds of delicious foods were there, and I ate a lot more than my used. They also had a free lunch for those who celebrate their birthday, so Ming tried to say it's my birthday, but it didn't work. They asked him to show them I.D, but he said I didn't have it with me, so they said sorry we can't give the free meal. It was so funny and we laughed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment