Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Busy Thursday

Last Thursday, I couldn't go to the City Hall with my classmates. I really wanted to go with them, but I couldn't  because I had some important things to do. 
In the morning, I went to the lab for a blood test with my aunt and cousin. My cousin needed to do a blood test, too. The lab was so busy, but my little cousin kept me amused. I was so scared that I wanted to cry because I hate things like blood tests. They called my name first, but I asked my cousin to go before me. She is just seven years old, but she was stronger than me. She didn't cry or scream, so I was shy to show her my fear. It was the first time I went to the room without my mom, and happily I didn't cry. Honestly, it was nothing I was just torturing myself by thinking about that little needle. 
After that I did some grocery shopping because my brother-in-law and his fiancee were coming to Toronto. I went home and prepared everything for them. Then I went to the airport to pick them up. I saw his fiancee for the first time. She is a very nice girl and I am so happy that I met her. During the weekend, we had a very good time together, and I hope she will come back again to Toronto. 
Although, I couldn't  go to the field trip with my friends, I was not sad that day. I was happy because after 3 months finally I did my blood test, and meeting my family made my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment