Monday, April 29, 2013

National Volunteer Week Lunch

Last week was National Volunteer Week, so on Friday I went to Gourmet Malaysia Restaurant with all of the LINC students and teachers. We thought that it can be a way to thank our volunteer teachers, Peter and Kathleen. 
Our teacher was told us to share our cars with other students who didn't have a car, so I was in a car with Kate and Yana.
Most of the students were in the restaurant. We ordered our foods but I was really confused, because I didn't know anything about the foods that they have. My friend Kate helped me to choose one. I ordered crispy chicken with mango sauce and it was really delicious.
After lunch two of our classmates, Hamid and Nora, gave the gifts from all of us to Kathleen and Peter to thank theme.
It was a good day and I really enjoyed it.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment