Monday, March 25, 2013

Environment In Canada

Hi dear Donya,


In the last email you asked me about the environment in Canada. I can't explain to you a lot because it has been just 1 month that I came here. So I do not know everything about it.
From the day that I came here I just saw cold weather, nothing else! Most of the time it is snowing or raining. In some days you can see four seasons in one day!  When you look out the window in the morning, it is snowing and then when you go outside in the afternoon it is sunny. In the evening, the weather becomes cloudy and windy. The temperature is about -6 degrees but it feels like -20. It is too cold, you can't stay outside more than 3 minutes.
If you have a problem with cold weather I do not suggest living in Canada, because it is almost always winter and you can see summer only in July and August. 
I hope you decide to visit Toronto in the summer.

best regards, 
Lena.










No comments:

Post a Comment